Nestled amidst the glorious north Cornish countryside in the village of Canworthy Water, and just 7 miles from the rugged breath-taking Heritage coastline at Crackington Haven, this delightful, well-equipped, spacious cottage is the perfect choice for family and friends to escape and relax in this tranquil location. Also a place to celebrate a special birthday or other family occasion.
Cherry Tree Cottage is a self-catering holiday cottage that sleeps up to 6 people, and where applicable a baby in a travel Cot (there’s one available for your use in the Cottage). It has three bedrooms and is ideal for individual families or groups of six. It’s pet friendly so you can bring your dog/pet but please be aware that there is a extra charge per dog/pet (max 2).
Our stables, a short walk from the cottage are a great attraction for both young and old and can be visited when accompanied by one of us. Sorry but we are unable to offer any form of riding because of health and safety and insurance costs but there are riding stables approx. 10 and 15 minutes away.
Our Southdown sheep, ducks and special breed chickens are also a popular attraction and a visit can be arranged when you arrive. Lambing is also a popular attraction with Lambs gamboling around the fields and foaling from our own brood mares. This is of course seasonal so, will of course depend on the time of your visit.
Here are a few Cottage photos, please see Cottage Gallery for more: – Cherry Tree Cottage – Picture Gallery
Picture 1 – Living room one and dining area. Picture 2 – Living room two. Picture 3 – same again but from a different angle with TV & DVD in view. Picture 4 – The well-equipped Kitchen: –
THE POOL – We are especially proud of our special feature, a shared indoor heated swimming pool (see photos etc on our pool page) with changing room and an area where adults can relax and also keep an eye on the kids. This is just a short walk from the cottage, as is the games room nearby, so there is plenty to keep everyone entertained. Please bring your own towels for use in the pool and on the beach. We provide all other towels.
You can see more pictures on our Cottage gallery page – please click here
Cherry Tree Self-Catering Holiday Cottage
- Fully equipped Kitchen with fan assisted cooker & hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster, orange juicer, ample cupboards with plenty of crockery, pot, pans, cutlery, glasses and kitchen utensils and a twin drainer sink.
- Dining area with a table and seating for six and a living room with a 3-seater and 2-seater settee, an arm chair, a Freeserve TV and DVD player.
- A further sitting room (the snug) with 3-piece suite, Freeserve TV and DVD player.
- Wi-Fi super-fast broadband router for internet connection.
- Ground floor WC and cloakroom.
- Bedrooms – one 6ft zip & link, one king-size and one twin. Two shower-rooms with electric showers, basins and WC’s upstairs.
- Full central heating.
- In-door swimming pool, shared with the owners but, generally you’ll have it to yourselves.
- Shared games room.
- PV Solar panels to reduce our carbon footprint on our cottage and house.
- Paved court yard with garden furniture for six to soak up the afternoon and evening sunshine.
- Local shop with a post office, Pub and garage 4-miles away and Beach, Pub and Café’s at Crackington Haven approx. 10 minutes away.
- WAITROSE, TESCO, OCADO and ASDA will deliver groceries, wines and spirits etc via internet shopping. We can take delivery for you if we are given plenty of notice and are not held responsible for substitutions or shortages. If you want to shop en-route then we suggest Tesco’s at Launceston. Pull-off at the Launceston junction of th A30 and follow signs to the Hospital. Tesco are a little further on past the hospital.
- Cleaning equipment, dishwasher & washing machine powder, tea, bath & basin towels all provided, but, please bring your own pool and beach towels.
- Welcome pack:- There will be a welcome pack containing fresh bread and Sarah’s famous chocolate brownies. Tea, instant coffee and sugar is also provided.
CALENDAR: – When checking availability, dates in RED indicate booked so are unavailable. Bookings are normally from Friday to Friday especially in high season. In some instances, in off-season periods and for short stays (mainly off-season) we can be flexible so please give us a ring. In exceptional circumstances, we can accommodate an extra child as long as you bring your own blow-up bed and site it in living room 2. But, this is for direct bookings only and not through our agents. Please ring us for details.